torsdag 21. september 2017

Painting Information







Playing with miniatures, and painting them is something I got into back when I was 16 years old. That’s 17 years ago, time fly’s!
To begin with the painting aspect of the hobby hooked me, I just was amazed on how much some paint on the miniature could completely transform it. From a lifeless metallic sculpt, to a living, living being, that could tell you if it’s cold or warm. Dead or alive.

Since I love painting so much, I’m going to start with a few painting guides, and showing of my masterpieces!



First of the bat, is a WiP picture of Imperatus. A character warjack for Retribution of Scyrah. The Second picture is Imperatus complete.



Some models that are done!

Press the pictures to enlarge.








Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar